Oldbury Wells is a mainstream, inclusive school that is committed to helping all pupils reach their full academic potential and gain the skills and confidence to be as independent and prepared for adulthood as possible.
We support a wide range of learning needs and disabilities and celebrate neurodiversity.
Below are examples of provision and support we are able to offer:
- in class support
- literacy/numeracy intervention with our Higher Level Teacher Assistants (HLTAs)
- adaptive teaching
- differentiated or modified resources
- lunch time homework club
- access to the Learning Support area for students who require it during break/lunch time
- short term intervention programmes to address a range of needs
- assessment of needs and access arrangements
- social skills support
- signposting to other agencies and support services
For more information on Learning Support, please see our SEND Policy and Local Offer in the Policy Documents section.